I use a specific account to send\receive email on Jira that is like mailersupport@mycompany.com.
This account below to support@mycompany.com group that contain all email of support team.
I configured my 'Jira help desk' project to send email with the mailersupport account but on customer side the email must show the group account as sender and this is working.
The problem now is that from customer side when you receive the email from my Jira you can see the correct sender (support@mycompany.com) but if you reply to email pressing 'reply to' button it takes the real email that sent the message: mailersupport@mycompany.com.
I used to work with Mantis before Jira to manage my customer's support and on Mantis it is possible to override completely the email sender in the way that also the 'reply to' field take the group email account instead of the real email sender.
There is a way to do this also in Jira?
Thanks and best regards