Hi,
On the issue screen there is an epic Link I want to edit the name of the epic Link not the epic name, just the epic Link.
Is this possible, if so please how do I go about doing it?
Kind regards,
Epic link just fetches the epic name of the connected epic. Thus, if you have the Epic link field on the "edit screen" of the issue then you can connect the story to another epic and hence update the epic link to point to the new epic.
But, you can't technically edit the epic link as it's always the epic name of the connected epic.
Thanks. I found a way around it. I had to first clear the E
Thanks Tarun, I found a way around it. First I had to remove the Epic Link on the issue. Then bulk edit and change the Epic Name (eventually) which formed the new Epic Link. which formed the Epic Link that I wanted.
Best,
Glad to know @Ore Akindele that it's fixed, if you feel that my answer helped you then please accept/upvote so that other users are also helped.
@Ore Akindele Can you go into a little more detail about how you bulk-edited the epic link and changed its name?
Yes, please @Ore Akindele
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.