I am trying to make some changes ,, but the problem is that the website is not updating ,
although the builds are working.
What website are you talking about? And what do you mean by it is not working?
My website is in html and ruby,
and when i want to edit sth in source code and commit the code, in code it will change, but in the website nothing changed.
So, how is it deployed? Did you check if the webserver has the latest code?
Actually the problem is that I am Completely new into working with Bitbucket and CircleCI, someone else developed the websites, then they give to me,
and now I have migrated to CircleCI version 2.0, and upgrade it, the config file was okay and run successfully, now i want to do some changes in website footer, when i do them, the source codes is changing but the website will not changing. Can you help me in detail what should i do ?
(i am not professional )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.