Hi,
I m trying to add a custom event to the workflow transition's post function step. But this step is not available. Any help on this please.
Thanks
You don't add custom events to a transition (without code), but you can change the existing system post-function to fire a different event, including any custom ones you've added.
Edit the transition again, go to post functions and you should see "edit" next to the existing "fire event" function.
hi ! Thanks for the reply.
I want to send a notification to a particular group of users when a new project is created (We have used a script in the service-desk, so that projects are automatically created when a user raises a request),
So, tried creating a notification event and added it to the notification scheme. But when I tried to to add a post function at the done transition, there is no 'fire event' option available.
You don't add custom events to a transition, you change the existing 'fire event' post-function.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Yeah found it ! Thanks
But need your help on something else too. I want to send out a notification to a group of users when a new project is being created in JIRA. Is it possible to do this from the admin console ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.