I work as a Business Analyst and I am often filling in for Product Owners in the Agile process. This means that I am often walking in at least partially blind to a situation with no idea what I might uncover once I lift the lid off of the proverbial can of worms. This also makes it impossible for me to reasonably estimate how long it will take me to find out what the requirements actually are. What I ended up doing on the last project I was on was estimating how much time I could spend working on something in a sprint. So ultimately, we had the metrics for time tracking. However, my time tracking task doesn't really fit into the workflow that we use for tasks and it all feels kind of fake / misleading because I am not actually finishing anything the way that developers are. I was hoping for some ideas from the community as to how they have addressed this. I have some ideas, but nothing that is really hitting me as a good solution.