My Privacy team is asking me to select a "Privacy" project type for an inquiry and I do not see it. I asked for them for a screenshot and they do in fact have a "Privacy" project type.
Could we see the screenshot? I can't find that type of project in Cloud or Server systems I can access.
Absolutely.
Ah, thank you, that makes sense.
When you said "project type", that lead me to think you meant you were trying to create a new project of the type "privacy". But this screen is the issue create screen.
For issues, you need to tell Jira what project you want it in and select an issue type for it. You have permission to create issues in the "Privacy and Compliance" project, so I suspect they are asking you to select a "Privacy" issue type in the next field.
I don't think that's correct... See in the project (screenshot) how she types "pec".... When I type "pec" there are no matches. I'm trying to do exactly what she's doing in the screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.