I've added a Table of Contents Zone macro and set the minimum heading level to 2, but a blank line still precedes the first Heading 2 entry. I've reviewed other community discussions about this issue and most users had extra white space with Heading formatting - once they changed that to Paragraph the issue was resolved.
- I've gone line by line in the editor and verified that there is no extra white space, and that all macros preceding the first Heading 2 entry are set to Paragraph.
- I've checked the page source and verified that there are no extra <h2>...</h2> tags denoting anything else as Heading 2.
- I've hit backspace after the Panel macro preceding the Table of Contents Zone macro (and every other line before the first Heading 2 entry) many times just to be sure there's no extra white space. The cursor shows that line is formatted as Paragraph.
What else do you suggest I try to eliminate that blank line? Here are screenshots of the published page and the editor:

