I went to the Jira Import/Export under the Settings tab but when I select the folder the 2 xml scripts are in they are greyed out and unselectable.
Hello Lamar,
Let me know if this is correct but It sounds like you are following this guide on a Jira Cloud import:
And you got to the point of extracting the zip to verify the structure, but then missed the step to re-package the zip in a different file structure arrangement to move forward with the import and are attempting to point directly to the extracted .xml files rather than a repackaged .zip.
If this is the case the the import file needs to be a .zip that contains the two .xml files in this hierarchal format:
JIRA-backup.zip ├── activeobjects.xml └── entities.xml
Regards,Earl
The zip part was correct. But the way I had to get the example project to work was to create a new board, then the option to add sample data was there. Totally not what I expected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.