How can I setup Jira Service Desk (Server) to route emails to specific queues by things such as the senders email address?
We have multiple systems that send emails automatically for notifications and alerts but they all come in to the same queue (or Project). I would like to have those emails automatically routed to a project for "Alerts and Notifications" instead of coming in to the mail support queue.
--------
More Info:
All emails for things IT related come into our "Desktop Support" email address. This includes end-user support requests, licensing responses from vendors, and system alert messages. By default, everything comes in to the Desktop Support project and I have to manually move them to their specific projects (except for end-user support requests where everything stays put).
I already have the (secondary) projects built out and using them, but I'd rather not have to manually move the requests as this often can take a lot of time to do and really should be automated.