Hi @AlL
I want to display current reports of all reports on the customer portal
for eg. using graph total no of requestnumber of request per request typeresolved reports
is there any way to do this
@AKSHAY THAKARE, Anshuman is correct that reports are available to the customer natively. There is one addon I am aware of but have no experience with that you may wish to look at - customer-reports-for-jira-service-desk. I’m not sure how it works TBH and I see that it does not restrict customers to only their dat so that is a big limitation IMO.
Hi Akshay,
Unfortunately, you cannot expose your Reports through the Customer Portal to your customers. The reporting functionality is only available for service desk agents.
To have some information on the status of their tickets, your Service Desk users/customers can have a look at the 'Requests' page (from the link at the top right corner of the portal), where they at least have some overview of the tickets they reported or that have been shared with them. Also with the details like total number of request raised by them and status of those request.
Also, there is already a ticket raised similar to this query,
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2736
Thank you both,This above is provides a little bit same functionality. I will modify it as per my needs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.