Confluence prevents from saving a page if the page title contains an "illegal" character and gives me the following message:
Page titles can not contain (:, @, /, \, |, ^, #, ;, [, ], {, }, <, >) or start with ($, .., ~).
As I am developing and documenting a restful API, I really, really need to be able to have forward slashes and curly braces (or brackets) in the page title.
I know I can use U+2044 or U+2215 as alternatives for the forward slash, but that is not really convenient when trying to search for those pages. Also, I haven't been able to find alternatives for the curly braces. I have also tried to "ampersand encode" the characters, but that of course fails on the closing semi-colon...
Is there a way to show the forward slash and curly brace characters in a page title and still have those pages easily searchable on title?