I use the JEMH for a Help-Desk solution and have the following problem.
I have create a profile, which stores the incomming email in a costum field. Also all CC and all further new emails (new email address) will add to this custom field.
Okay, so I have a custom field with e.g. 5 email addresses. If I comment the issue, the listener will send to each email address one email.
Ingoing Email:
So is it possible to create a custom field for the main email address (to:) and one for the cc email addresses? The first Email should add the "from:" address to a custom field "Request Email" and the "cc" addresses to a custom field "CC Request Emails". All further new emails (from: and cc:) should be added to the custom field "CC Request Emails" (If the email is not already available).
Outgoing Email:
There should be only one outgoing email. The email should be set to the main email address which is stored in the custom field "Request Email" and all addresses of the custom field "CC Request Emails" should be added as cc in this email.
Is this possible?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Benjamin