I inherited both a Confluence and Jira server, and have managed to keep them running and evolving to meet our needs, but I am far from expert in anything Atlassian!
I have a few Jira projects with 40 or so custom fields of varying types. I was able to upgrade from 7.10.0 to 7.11.2 without any issues. In 7.11.2 the custom fields are all visible and editable in the administration view; however, if I upgrade to either 7.12.3 or 7.13.0, that listing disappears entirely even though the fields show up in the issues. If I add another custom field, that immediately disappears, too.
Oddly, in version 7.11.2, if I add more more custom fields (which are immediately visible in the administration listing), the Jira macro in Confluence stops showing the "display options" tab and won't let me insert the macro into a page. Related?
Thanks in advance for any help!