Hi Yossi,
I'm assuming you're asking for Bitbucket Server, as this feature is not available on Bitbucket Cloud (here's the Feature request for that).
If you're on Bitbucket Server, automatic branch merging is explained here. There are some conditions that your branches will need to meet, it's everything explained on that article.
I hope that helps you, Yossi. If you have any questions let us know, we're happy to help!
Kind regards,
Ana
Hey Ana
I'm talking about Bitbucket cloud
please advise
Thanks
Hi Yossi, as I mentioned in my previous comment, this feature is not available on Bitbucket Cloud. There's a Feature request for it and you can vote for it to show your interest.
If you're using Pipelines, this other thread can be useful Possibility to merge one branch to another with Bitbucket Pipelines.
Hope that helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.