I want to get all filter, something like this table.
How can I do that?
Thank you,
Hello,
If you want to get all filters (even filters, which are not shared with you and private filters), you need to execute sql to your database:
SELECT s.filtername, s.authorname, s.DESCRIPTION FROM searchrequest s
I found the solution for this question is:
private final SearchRequestService searchRequestService;
ApplicationUser user = ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext().getLoggedInUser();searchRequestList = new ArrayList<>(searchRequestService.getOwnedFilters(user));
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/how-to-get-all-filter/26526/5
Hi @Dang Thi Thuy Tien
If you are a Jira administrator you can see all filters here: <your jira base url>/secure/admin/filters/ViewSharedFilters.jspa
Hope this helps!
HI @Dang Thi Thuy Tien\
You can use the JQL to get all the filters.
like filter in (....)
Private filters will not be in the list.
I want to get all filter scheme
Thank you
Thank you @Alexey Matveev. In the table searchrequest i can find all information I want.
But I wonder, do we have any other way to get that information via java class?
Cheers,
I think it is possible though I do not have a script.
Try out the free App "My Filter Manager for Jira" this can be used by admins to check the usage of certain fields in filters or filters owned by inactive users.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224201/my-filter-manager-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
I am an admin at my company and it I can view Private filters using the above link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.