Hi,
Is it possible from one Kanban board to link to some issue in another Kanban board? Not to the whole board but to an specific issue.
Thanks
Hi!
As far as I know, there's no such an option. Can't you use issue linking in your case? What are you trying to achieve?
Maybe we could it some other way.
Hello,
What do you mean by linking? Issues are selected by filters for boards. That is why if you want an issue to appear on a board, you should change the filter for this board accordingly.
If you want to link issues, then use the standard linking feature:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/linking-issues-861257339.html
I should then rephrase, may the links been replicated in both boards?
I can use the link of course but once they're linked I don't see in both boards the issue right? I just see once I open the issue that has the link (I might need more visual effect).I would like to have something like:Board 1 - issue 1Board 2 - issue 2Linked issue 2 to issue 1.Result: board 1 -- issue 1 and issue 2
Oh, I see.
Then I would try the method @Alexey Matveev described below. Namely, to change the search request (the filter for the board) the way to include all the linked issues from other projects. Maybe you'll need an additional add-on for it.
I think there should be a way to achieve it.
how does it works then? I change the filter and make it visible in another board. Once I move the issue will be reflected on both boards?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.