I am using the elastic beanstalk deployment pipe.
Do I have to list all the variables as given in the example if the same variables are already defined as the repository variables?
The pipe configuration requires the variables to be defined in the config, so if you want to use repository variables, they need to be used as such in the script, here is an example:
- pipe: atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy:0.2.1 variables: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: ${AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID} AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: ${AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY} AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: ${AWS_DEFAULT_REGION}
Hi,
Click on this https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/No-JRE-HOME-or-JAVA-HOME-environment-variable-is-set/qaq-p/838295
You will find some useful information
What OS do you use?
Hi Sebastian,
Could you give us some more details of the error, like some of the log output from running your step and the Pipe? It seems strange that the Pipe itself would need the JAVA_HOME env set as it does not use JAVA internally (AFAIK awscli is in python) so I'd like to see exactly where the error is coming out in your example,
Thanks,
Matt Watson (Bitbucket Pipelines Development Manager)
Sorry, somehow I managed to get title that was not relevant to the problem. Possibly because of the way the site is trying to find a solution as you type the question. I have now corrected the title.
Sorry, somehow I managed to get title that was not relevant to the problem. Possibly because of the way the site is trying to find a solution as you type the question.
I have now corrected the title.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.