All of a sudden no email notifications are being sent form Service Desk. I have not changed anything. I can send in from an external address but no notifications to Reporter or Assignee being sent. Please help
Hi @Candice Fowler,
In the first place, welcome to this community
Looks like you have already configured the Service Desk notifications, you can find more information here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/managing-service-desk-notifications-939926348.html
But you don't have already configured the Jira Core notifications you can found more information here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-a-notification-scheme-776636401.html
I hope this help,Adrián.
I have been through every possible setting and still no incoming emails being received and no customer notifications being sent when a new issue is logged.
Is there some way to double check if i am missing something?
Yes in the Jira Core part you can try the permission helper if you are Jira administrator you can use this in each issue to can check the notifications:
In the Jira Service Desk part you can try to review the administration part in your Jira:
https://jira.examplecompany.com/secure/admin/SDConfiguration.jspa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.