I want to filter issues having Customer satisfaction feedback. I am creating Tableau report of JIRA issues using Web connector. Please help up which column/field has this information stored
Hi @Veera Boddula
Unfortunately this isn't possible in Jira service desk so far. Here is the improvement ticket and the current workarounds:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4317
If i did help you it would be great if you mark my answer as accepted.
With kind regards
Mario
@Mario Carabelli OK... I don't have access to JIRA database. I am connecting to Jira from Tableau using webconnector. While we connecting to it. You will see list of filed that you can import into your report. So Which filed capture that info?
@Veera Boddula
Unfortunately I am no expert of tablaue and never used it.
Maybe it wouldbe better to open a ticket directly at the vendor support portal:
https://aioreports.freshdesk.com/support/home
With kind regards,
Please vote for
JRASERVER-72051 Allow selecting to add columns Satisfaction Comment and Satisfaction Date to the JQL results
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.