I want to create pages with sections and use the Include section macro to include certain sections but not all sections in the original page.
Below the parameter option named, 'Section Names,' in the 'Include Section' macro says "Comma-separated list of the names of the sections to be included. Leave blank to include all sections in the page's main column."
How do you name a section? I have tried putting a word in the section with the heading format but that does not work.
I have tried putting the name of the section outside of the section with the heading format. That also did not work.
I tried adding columns and they do not let you name them either. I'm at a loss here.
The only thing that does work is to leave it blank and then every section appears. However his is not what I want. I might as well use include page if I wanted everything.