Hi,
I have recently installed trial version for Jira Service Desk from "Version & licenses". However, when I create a JSD project, the side bar does not load (It works for non JSD projects):
It seems like a very similar issue has been resolved:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-Service-Desk-Side-Bar-does-not-load/qaq-p/887189
However, my Jira instance was created with the version 7.6.3 and has been upgraded to 7.12.3 recently, 3 weeks before installing JSD. That does not match the explanation of the following KB:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/after-upgrading-to-jira-service-desk-3-2-x-or-greater-service-desk-project-s-navigation-bar-shows-unable-to-render-element-due-to-an-error-845943102.html?_ga=2.56823210.1617562549.1548078240-4558453.1547240318
I have a read somewhere that it may have something to do with Dark Features but after some attempts to add and remove some that were related to "BIG_PIPE", it didn't solve my problem.
I believe it has something to do with the way JSD itself was installed. I've already cleared some caches and restarted my application.
Best Regards.
have you attempted with a different browser?
Hello @Jack Brickey,
I usually use Firefox or Chrome, both not helping with this problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.