Hello,
When I try to import a space to my Confluence, I get a "Connection was reset" error after a few minutes. Anyone else with this problem and/or any known fix?
I am importing from version 6.3.4 to 6.9.1
Thanks!
Can you see what the logs say?
This error is a networking error more than likely. It could be client side or server side.
Does it have a number associated with it? Like 4XX or 5XX? The typical this site can't be reached are mostly 404 PAGE NOT FOUND or 503 SERVICE UNAVAILABLE. Most networking door errors revolve around the 400s or 500s like I stated.
It is like the door is down or you just can't get in because the road is blocked (it is uploading your data). Think of it as a clogged artery so to speak.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.