Hi,
I know there is a way to export individual sites within a space, however, is there anyway to export an entire compilation of spaces, so the entire documentation product, in one export?
Thanks Mario.
Is it possible to export multiple spaces at the same time?
Hi @Stephanie Comtois
You can export your full instance as a xml file. But this is only a real option if you plan to import the content into another Confluence Instance.
So if you want to import your content in something human readable there is no built-in way to export more then one space at once.
If my answers helped you I would appreciate if you accept one of them 🤗
With kind regards,
Mario
Thank you @Mario Carabelli for your responses. They are helpful but won't work for my specific instance.
It sounds like I have to go one at a time.
Thank you again.
Cheers,
Stephanie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.