Hello,
Lets say that this JQL returns 20 issues:
assignee changed to "XXX" DURING ("2019/01/21","2019/01/21")
and i need to know WHO made transtion to user XXX.
is there a way to list it through JQL/ API?
JIRA Rest API, expand='changelog'
for example (python)
issue = jira.issue('XX-10116', expand='changelog')changelog = issue.changelogfor history in changelog.histories: for item in history.items: if item.field == 'assignee': if item.toString == "YYYYY": print (item.fromString)
@Sylwester Sowa I don't think there is a way to list that user in JIRA via JQL, out-of-the-box.
You can instead check the "History" tab under Activity section on the issue view screen for each issue for which you want the information of the user who changed the assignee.
hello,
thank you for answer. The problem is: I need to search this way 15-20 issues every day so it has to be more automate than searching it mannualy through issue view screen.
S.
Hi this is something I would like to do as well ... I have tickets where assignee is someone, or it was changed to that someone BUT I want to know by who. ... I wonder if there was any workaround found in 3 years? Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.