Hi,
I am new to using JIRA REST API. I have a requirement where i should update JIRA status field by filtering issues using label.should i use curl or jql query?
Thanks!
Hello,
You first need to find all issues by a JQL query like this:
label = "your label"
You can find all issues with the search rest endpoint:
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.12.0/#api/2/search-search
Then you can update statuses of such issues with this rest api endpoint:
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.12.0/#api/2/issue-doTransition
Thank You! I'm trying below :
curl -D- -u user:Password X GET -H "Content-Type: application/json" https://jirapro.***.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=project+order+by+labels=Pending&startAt=1&maxResults=2" . . But i don't see any results .
you curl statement should look like this:
curl -D- -u user:Password X GET -H "Content-Type: application/json" https://jirapro.***.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=labels=Pending&startAt=1&maxResults=2"
Thank You! i was able to get the list of issues .
how can i change the status from the results ,the results displays all the fields of the issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.