Hi,
I've found plenty of answers for how to fix this problem with a self-signed certificate, but I'm using a CA-signed certificate so I'm not entirely sure what's going wrong.
Running "git pull" from a windows machine results in the error:
"fatal: unable to access 'https://<url>:7990/bitbucket/scm/proj/<repository>.git/': SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate"
Connecting via SourceTree results in the same error.
The machine running the bitbucket server is also running an apache server using the same certificate. I can access both the apache server and the bitbucket server with Chrome, IE and Edge on Windows and with Chrome and Safari on MacOS, with no SSL errors.
Running the same "git pull" from MacOS works without any errors both from the command line and through SourceTree.
Extra information:
- Bitbucket server version: 5.16.0 (5016000)
- SourceTree version: 3.0.13
- Git version: 2.18.0 (embedded version), 2.16.0 (system version)
- I only managed to get the SSL certificate working on Friday, and it appeared to be working okay. First thing this morning (Monday) I tried to pull and got this error.
Any help would be very gratefully received!
Kind regards,
Charles