Hello.
During simple re-indexing I got some error.
Now, no matter what I do I constantly see a banner on top of the administration section:
****** made configuration changes in section 'null' at 2013-12-19
09:59. It is recommended that you perform a re-index. For more
information please see the JIRA Documentation.
To perform the re-index now, please go to the 'Indexing' section.
Note: So that you only have to re-index once, you may wish to complete
any other configuration changes before performing the re-index.
Message shows always the PRESENT date and time- seems like something is constantly changing some configuration.
Re-indexing is not clearing the message.
Closing jira and re-building indexes throws an error page in the beginning, but after refresh it progresses normally. However it does not help with the above message too.
I tried Integrity checker and it shows no errors.
Stopping and restarting instance didn't help.
Does anybody have any ideas what might be causing the constant message about need to re-index?