HI,
I have one OSUser(ldap) to converted to the com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User but this api which was working jira 4.4 is not availiable in Jira 5.0.
OSUserConverter.convertToOSUser(username);
http://docs.atlassian.com/jira/4.4/com/atlassian/jira/user/util/OSUserConverter.html
Where cani find a similar api in jira 5.0 or is there any alternative solution??
Regards
Remove old code.
Guidelines are here: https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/How+to+migrate+a+plugin+from+JIRA+4.x+to+JIRA+5.0
OSUSer is not aailable in JIRA5 and hence the conversion is not valid. Where are you doing this conversion? Maybe that is not needed now?
@Override
protected Principal getUser(String username) {
return OSUserConverter.convertToOSUser(getUserFromJira(username));
}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
java.security.Principal- this api use to convert the the username to of type Principal.THis is to enable the SSO
using X509Certificate.
But this api is deprecated in Jira 5.0
You don't need to convert I guess. com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User implements java.security.Principal
I have implemented SSO for jira 4.4, but now in JIRA 5.0 has this problem.
I have extended this class -
public class SslAuthenticator extends DefaultAuthenticator{
This DefaultAuthenticator has this (see below)abstract method which needs to be implemented -How do return a Principal Object here??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.