I have a field called Accounts that I am trying to add another component to be selected from the drop-down menu. I've added the component but the Accounts field is locked and there seems to be no way to actually edit what is displayed.
Hi @Aaron Jones
Accounts sounds like a Tempo plugin field. Do you use that plugin.
if so look in the Tempo menus on the nav bar to manage Accounts.
Hey Aaron,
Is Accounts a custom field?
If so you will need to edit the field to include your new option.
Also you may need to edit the context of the field to ensure the new option is available to your desired project as well.
Hope this helps,
Tyler
It is a custom field and on other fields I have the ability to edit the field but my issue is that the field is locked and after spending a hour or so looking around I've not found a place to unlock the field.
Thanks
The field may be locked for a couple of reasons then:
Hi Aaron,
To add another Account as option to the dropdown for the Account custom field, the Account needs to be linked to the Project.
Please go to Tempo, Accounts, and select the Account. In the Account overview, you have the option to link the Project. (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/293766257/To+link+accounts+to+Jira+Projects+in+Tempo+Timesheets+for+Server, this is similar on Cloud).
Regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
That's what it was, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.