Hello...
Could you give a clue on how to add a "Participant Request" in a Jira query.
I would like to see all requests where i'm a Participant.
Thanks in advance
Hello @Ben Evans,
what do you mean by participant? Do you mean assignee, reporter or watcher? Or do you need to see all the issues when you are in either of these roles?
Best regards,
Jakub
The participant field is in service desk, not standard JIRA. The JIRA Toolkit plugin allows you to add a participant field that records when you comment, are assigned, or edit an issue.
found it... thanks
None of these status... just "Request Participant".
But it is ok, I found the solution.
Thanks
I know the JQL to search for "Request Participants" but the problem I am having is that non agents can see that list. How can I generate reminders to folks that have been added as request participants who are NOT agents?
@Ben Evans Can you please share what solution did you find?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.