My understanding: A CSAT is being sent out when a resolution is being set on a service desk issue.
Experience: I do not have any issues with mails being sent from any non-servicedesk part. In most cases also CSAT mail is being sent, BUT not always...
Problem:
If you have to debug if a CSAT-mail has been sent out to a customer it gets difficult.
I never see them in the mail queue in the admin area
Using the outgoing mail logfile of the JIRA servers (-->datacenter ;-) ) it does not show the CSAT mails (but a lot of others more 'standard' like).
Using the MessageTrackingLog of our Exchange Servers I do see that sometimes I have one mail too less received from JIRA.
Questions:
- How and where can I have a better insight into CSAT? I can see if they answer including time stamp - but not when and if a CSAT notification has been triggered.
- How can CSAT mail sending be triggered manually? I tried purging and setting new the resolution in one workflow step (referring to the same status) - no CSAT triggered.
- Where is CSAT being logged?
Thanks for any feedback/answers...
Best regards
Martin