I would like to have a dashboard which includes the customer satisfaction values for several service desk projects? Does anyone have a solution for it?
Thanks in advance!
@Manuel Solans, welcome to the Community. The title of your post seems misaligned with the body. I will hit bot questions here...
Thanks Jack!, you are right with the missaligment. I corrected it. I will try with your anwers on the dashboard with customer sat.
Question, do i need to setup a specific filter to use with the column 'satisfaction'?
Hi @Manuel Solans ,
With the Issue Filter Formula and Advanced Issue Filter Formula gadgets offered by our Great Gadgets app, you can apply various formulas against the Satisfaction field and display the result on your Jira dashboards or Confluence pages, in different ways (as number or on a 5-start scale).
The gadgets are based on filters, so you can include what projects you want.
This app offers many other gadgets that you can use in Jira Service Management. See also this blog article.
I hope this helps. If you have questions, please contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.
Thank you,
Danut M.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.