I am adminastration, and I added myself all of the roles, but why I still cannot see 'Add workflow' option?
Can you explain a bit ?
Are you a JIRA System Administrator or Project Administrator ?
Where are you trying to add workflow ? via Administration -> Workflow ? or Inside your project ? Would be good if you can share a screenshot.
I am project administrator. I am trying to create workflow in 'project settings'.
You need to be jira administrator to add workflow or to edit the existing one
Creating a new workflow can be accomplished by Jira Administrators only and not by Project Administrators.
Refer documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0711/working-with-workflows-955168280.html
Once the workflow is ceeacre and associated with project's workflow scheme, the project administrators can edit the same worklow under certain conditions i.e. edit allowed only if the workflow is not a shared workflow
Hope this answers your query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.