I set up a new Space and added Individual Users. No one has received an invite from Confluence to join. Why?
Hello @Michelle Payne,
are these users already JIRA users? If so they won´t recieve any notification. If you added them to particular space, they will find this space in their Space directory and they can view/edit the content (depending on your permissions).
Beste regards,
Jakub
They all have access to Jira (via SSO) and I know some user actively use Jira/Confluence.
Thank you,
Michelle
Ok, then they should find this space in their Space directory, but no notification will be sent.
Thank you for clearing that up. I'll ask everyone to find the Space.
You are most welcome. If your question is now resolved be sure to click the "Accept answer" above as it helps others when they have a similar question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.