Hello Atlassian community,
We are maintaining our product documentation in an internal Confluence installation (Server version). From time to time, we need to also update the same documentation on a completely different, external customer portal consisting of Jira Service Desk and Confluence (as knowledge base with limited spaces). This was done by a colleague who quit last year and now I'm supposed to do it.
I know how I can export only certain pages or page trees as XML from our internal Confluence installation. But how can I then reimport the XML export (not a whole space, just certain pages) to the Jira Service Desk/Confluence Knowledge Base?
In the Knowledge Base space, do I use the "Content" -> "Import" function, which looks for text files on the Knowledge base server and converts them to Confluence pages? Does that mean I have to unzip the XML export directly on the Knowledge Base server and then use that directory as base directory for the import?
Or is there another way I don't know about?
As far as I know, the "Backup & Restore" function can only be used to import whole Confluence spaces, right? Does that overwrite any other existing content in the "target system" (i.e. our knowledge base)? Cause that would not work, as we have unique content in the knowledge base which cannot be overwritten.
Help is much appreciated.