Hello!
So apparently you can't just report a bug all willy-nilly, which I understand. However, I've been having trouble with the instructional text in templates. It's a recent development and I haven't been able to find any bugs/issues regarding the problem.
Lately, the editor seems to (randomly) remember where instructional text was placed. So - even if it's deleted completely - when a user starts typing, it's formatted as instructional text. Sometimes to correct the issue I have to open the source code and remove the placeholders, as delete and backspace don't work.
Many of our users don't notice - the text is visible after publishing the page (albeit in light grey), so it's not the end of the world. However, we use a lot of page properties tables in our templates. Usually, these will have a date field for which the calendar picker is used (and instructional text saying 'Type "//" to open the calendar picker'." If the date takes on the formatting of instructional text, I can no longer sort the page properties report - all "instructional" dates find themselves a bit lost at the top of the table...
Has anyone else experienced this problem, if so, what's causing it and how can I fix it? As I said, this is random. I can't find a pattern to it at all, it's not always the same place in the same template, and sometimes it doesn't happen at all (thankfully!)