I am trying to import issues from a JIRA workspace A to an existing JIRA workspace B. I had exported the issues in workspace A into a CSV , and imported them into workspace B. I added the right suffice name in the setup , and selected the option to use the project name in the CSV , and not set up a new project. In the field option, i selected the right JIRA field for the CSV field. Having done all that , i couldnt proceed to the Values page as i got an error message
"Invalid project key CLAN: Project key or name is already used. If you want to import to an existing project the name and the key must match it exactly"
I assume this means that workspace B already has a project with key CLAN , which i definitely have in workspace A.
I searched through all the projects in CLAN B, but there isn't any project with Name or Key - CLAN.
I however found the project name under workflow "Software Simplified Workflow for Project CLAN"
Please how do i access this project under workflow?