Using Confluence 6.1.0, When I put an image (e.g. edit, delete symbol) in a line, line breaks from that point in pdf output. I checked using both png and jpeg format images, but the result remains unchanged
input confluence page:
Output pdf:
.
Hi @Trilochan Padhan,
I am assuming you are talking about PDF export output, in which case please try doing one of the following:
Try the options with a jpeg. Hope that works!
Thanks
Sireesha
Thank You Sireesha for your valuable suggestions. But unfortunately still I am getting the same output, i.e. the line still breaks from the image insertion point.
Regards,
Trilochan Padhan
Try removing/deleting this image attachment from the page by navigating to the ellipses > attachments > select this icon/attachment > click delete.
Insert the image again wherever required in the page while editing. This time, make sure you attach a different copy of the image (and not the one you have been using so far). Hoping this would work.
Optionally, try creating a new page and add only this particular line, exporting this new page. This will help you see if the problem is with the page or the PDF Export settings. Once we know where the issue is, we can look into more options to fix it.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.