In the Notifications Panel from JIRA I'd like to group notifications by tasks.
Sometimes I have +50 notifications for the same 5-10 tasks and it takes time to check/mark as read them all. It would be way easier to manage if I had them grouped.
Hello,
Have a look at this plugin:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217383/email-notifications-digest?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hello @oferrer
What you want is a very popular requirement. And the good thing is that Jira has finally implemented it out of the box in Jira 8.0 (currently in beta) . Thus you don't need any plugin for it as it will be supported out of the box in 8.0
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjira/batching-email-notifications-960702680.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjira/preparing-for-jira-8-0-955171967.html
Hi @Tarun Sapra and @Alexey Matveev
Although your answer were very useful, I was talking about the notifications Panel in JIRA. The following panel: I've checked the links that you provided and they say nothing about this panel. Any idea here?
Thanks!
This is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about JIRA notifications panel, not email notifications. Any help with this? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.