Hello!
How can i add unclosed notification in JIRA in the top for all users?
Hi Sergey Trusov,
Here are the steps on how to setup a banner.
1. Login as Administrator user
2. Select 'System'
3. Under 'User Interface' section you can find 'Announcement banner', click on that
4. You can provide the HTML for the message which you want to show in the banner.
5. Set 'Visibility Level' to 'Public-Show to anyone'
Now you can observe the banner at the top of the window.
Thanks,
RamaRao
Can you elaborate the requirement a bit ?
Ok!
I want a text notification in the top on my JIRA's window.
I wrote
Sounds like a banner not notification emails. If so, see if you have message custom field in your instance and add it to the transition screen with default value as mentioned above.
Yes, you are right. Can you explain more about banner?
Thank you! Really good.
Can I chouse background color for banner? I
tried to use 'bgcolor", but it doesn't work.
Yes, You can set background color for banner. Try one of below according to your need.
<p style="color:red;">This is a paragraph.</p>
(OR)
<html> <body style="background-color:red;"> <p>This is a paragraph.</p> </body> </html>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.