I've setup a Custom listener to copy comments between our Service Desk and Dev project. The commenting works fine from the Dev project to the Service Desk issue but the reverse does not. I get no errors, it just doesn't update.
I am using the same code on either side, two listeners, just referencing the Linked item Key.
I also tried changing the link types on the one not working from outward to inward but still no luck.
Here is the code, anyone have any thoughts:
import com.atlassian.jira.event.issue.IssueEvent
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.AttachmentManager
import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.comments.Comment
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.comments.CommentManager
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.IssueLinkManager
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.IssueLink
import com.atlassian.jira.user.ApplicationUser
import org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericValue
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue;
def linker = ComponentAccessor.getIssueLinkManager()
def attachmentMgr = ComponentAccessor.getAttachmentManager()
def commentMgr = ComponentAccessor.getCommentManager()
def issue = event.issue as MutableIssue
// gather the original author and comment body from the original issues comment
def newComment = event.getComment()
def originalAuthor = newComment.getAuthorApplicationUser()
def commentBody = newComment.getBody()
// get original issue's linked issues
linker.getOutwardLinks( issue.getId() ).each {
if (it.destinationObject.getProjectObject().getKey() == 'IN')
{
if( commentBody != "" )
{
// create comment on the linked issue and fire the comment event on that issue
commentMgr.create(it.getDestinationObject(), originalAuthor.getName(), commentBody , true)
}
}
}