Hi All,
One of our user unable get drop down menu on issues and unable to open issue navigator but user can go the navigator using URL. We recently upgraded from JIRA 5.1 to 7.12.3.
With the below Java Script error.
Hello Ash,
This does not have a specific answer and it is hard to guess but it may be because of an app's javascript code or a download issue because of a websense or firewall.
You can open browser console logs which would give you an idea. Most probably you will see some errors (with red) for some javascript codes. The devil is in details.
Best
@Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_Thanks for your reply. This is what i see
We're getting closer.
These javascript errors might be related with an app which may not be supported by your Jira. Anyway, you can try disabling apps one by one to locate the problematic app.
Hope it helps
This is what I'm seeing in chrome. Enabled safe mode on plugins still no luck.
I have found that this issue is occurring for users with a very large list of favourite filters whilst not occurring for users with small/empty list of favourite filters, even in a scenario apparently NOT influenced by extra plugins, although I could be wrong. This seems to be same outcome for the two different users mentioned in multiple browsers, so different behaviour to the browser specific mentioned above, have searched Atlassian's Jira https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/?jql=text%20~%20%22issues%20dropdown%20menu%20filters%22%20and%20project%20in%20(%22Jira%20Server%20and%20Data%20Center%22) and none of them look like a match for what I've found, although I have worked around it in my usecase so not planning to raise a new SERVER issue, probably moving to Cloud soon in our case anyway where I'll keep an eye on it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.