We're using Tempo plugin for time tracking and billing purposes of our support guys located in different geographic locations.
Our JIRA's Default TimeZone is (GMT-06.00) Chicago. So when our support guy changes his user timezone to America - Denver. All the worklog timestamps are changed and exporting the Worklog for the current day doesn't displays the work logged for the current day.
I've gone through some of the Tempo's article and further I disabled the default JIRA's worklog and tested if the Tempo Worklog for the current day is exported properly irrespective of change in the user time zone. But I had no luck.
I've disabled the following JIRA Worlog modules in JIRA. But still I am not able to export the Tempo Worklogs properly for different user timezones -
* Administration -> Add-ons -> Manage Add-ons -> System Plugins -> Issue Operations Plugin -> View Issue Ops Bar Work Link (log-work) module and
* Administration -> Add-ons -> Manage Add-ons -> System Plugins -> Issue Tab Panels Plugin -> Work Log Tab Panel (worklog-tab panel) module.
Any help to resolve this problem would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Naren.