I am trying to make a google extension that will add labels when you click one button. It is also supposed to add a subtask as well. I am stuck at the point where I do not know how to get the labels to be applied to the page.
JSON:
{
"name":"Jira Extension",
"version":"1.0",
"description":"Allow for quick access to changing SD and TA",
"permissions":[
"activeTab"
],
"browser_action": {
"default_icon": "icon.png",
"default_popup": "popup.html"
},
"background":{
"persistents": false,
"scripts": ["background.js"]
},
"options_page":"options.html",
"manifest_version":2
} HTML:
<input id="scYes" class="submit" type="submit" name="scyes" value="SC Yes">
<input id="scNo" class="submit" type="submit" name="scno" value="SC Yes">
Javascript:
window.onload = function(){
document.getElementById('scYes').onclick = function(){
var label = '{ "labels" :["Sd_reviewed", "Ta-reviewed", "Reviewed", "Functional"] }';
var myObj = JSON.parse(label);
document.getElementById("demo").innerHTML = myObj.labels;
};
document.getElementById('scNo').onclick = function(){
var test = '{ "labels" :["Reviewed", "Technical"] }';
var myObj = JSON.parse(test);
document.getElementById("demo").innerHTML = myObj.labels;
};
}The scYes is simply a button to confirm that the user would like to add the labels. I am not very experience with Json or Javascript