I made a board without "Done" issues. I just select the "Done" status for 2 issues, they are still on my board and it drives me crazy, please help me
When you say you created board without "Done" issues, did you exclude them in the the filter or just didn't create a column mapping for it? In both cases, I would verify the configuration one more time, just to be sure.
I excluded them in the filter. and i checked... 10 times. It worked at the beginning then when i "ended" a task the new "done" issues remained in my board.
Is it clearer?
What is the board's filter? Is it a scrum board? What is the column configuration of the board?
it is a scrum board and filters are
Type: ALL
Statuses: Open, ready for dev, Dev in progress, Waiting for QA approval, Waiting for PO approval
Assignee: ALL
That's it...
There are a number of questions I have about the information you have provided, but the easy option is to go to the configure board -> Columns tab and make sure the "Done" status is not assigned to any column.
I'd recheck the swim lane to see if there's another field like 'Done' in there. Depending on your workflow you might have different variations of 'Done'
Good point!
Note that, on a scrum board, Done issues remain on the board until the sprint is completed. Not sure if that is the problem here or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.