Hi,
I want to import the backup of my JIRA cloud instance to a JIRA trial version on my own computer for testing something. The backup file has a capacity of round about 600mb as a zip file.
I am trying to increase my JIRA application memory at the moment. Due to the import takes a lot of time and it doesn´t finish I want do this move. I have already done the settings with (Setting Properties for Windows Services via Command Line). If I select the settings to check them, the settings are still correct. But if I look in my JIRA instance (in Confluence, go to Confluence Administration > System Information, and look at the memory graph during times of peak usage) the memory doesn´t change.
Now I want to understand this problem. Is it possible that increaseing the JIRA application memory is excluded in a trial Version?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Sebastian
