I need to pin the heading of the table on the page. My table is long and my users need to see the heading all the time. Are there such option in Confluence like "pin the heading of the table" in Excel or "repeat headings on all the pages" in Word?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Marina Ivakhnenko,
do you mean a table 'header' instead of the 'heading'?
Table headers are staying in the viewable area when scrolling a large table by default. However, these might cause headers to stop doing so:
Hope this helps.
Roman.
Hello @Marina Ivakhnenko,
when creating a table, use "Heading row" option. This option will automatically set your heading row pinned to the top once you publish you page.
Best regards,
Jakub
Roman, hello,
My table is inside page layout. If I have only table on the page it's ok, my header is on the top of the page. Is therer such an option?
Thanks for help.
@Marina Ivakhnenko, do you have multiple tables within a single section?
I am sorry for not seeing the obvious issue, but could you show the problem in the screenshot?
Actually, I have one table. But I have another information on the page. The screen is attached.
My table is in red frame, and it's very long.
And a have a lot of page like this one in the example.
Mary.
Hey @Roman & @Jakub Hanak - I'm running into a similar requirement discussed on this thread where I'd like to pin the header row of a table with many rows.
In example below - I've defined the row header, but when scrolling down the rows the header is not visible on the page. Please advise if any options to 'repeat header' on a page is possible. This is critical if you have tables with a lot of data so people know the context of the info they're reading.
Thanks,
@Julia, are you using Confluence Cloud?
I have tried that on Cloud, but it doesn't work. The solution from above was testing on Confluence Server.
@romanyes, I am using Confluence Cloud. Are there any workarounds for the cloud to be able to keep the table headers as you scroll down a page?
I don't think so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.