Trying to set up linking between JIRA 5.0 and Confluence 3.5 and use it to link confluence page to a JIRA issue. Unsuccessfuly so far. Maybe someone can help? Here is what I have so far ...
1. Set up a two-way Application link between JIRA and Confluence servers (and authenticated my user at least)
2. Enabled Remote API on confluence.
3. Configured confluence link in JIRA (Chose the correct SOAP version and etc ...)
4. Can see confluence updates in the activity stream and also add jira issues to a confluence page. I can also add confluence space links to JIRA projects, but ....
I still can't use the issue linking to link a confluence page to a jira Issue.
When I open the link confluence page dialog in JIRA the following happens:
1. If I enter the confluence page URL, I get an error that a confluence page with such a URL doesnt exist (???)
2. I search for a page: the space list is always loading and no matter what search word I enter, I always get a message that no results have been found.
What am I missing? Is there anything else I need to configure so that this will work?
(JIRA and Confluence are both locally hosted, although on different servers temporarily ....)
Any advice will be greatly appriciated