I'm trying to find a way to give my team "Read/View only" access to my content without having to create a confluence account for each member. I don't want the content to be viewable by the general public, only the people I invite.
You can't do this as stated because a user either has an account or they do not. There are three ways an individual can see Confluence content:
Thank you for your reply!
So if I am understanding your answer correctly, my team members need to have an account in order to view content on Confluence.
Yes, you are absolutely right.
The first and third access method require accounts for the users. The first is a confluence account, the third a jira "customer" account.
The second option of "anonymous" opens content up to the world.
Thank you! This has been very informative and helpful!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.