I have a Jira Core Server install and am trying to add Service Desk to the server. Everything is licensed correctly and working fine for Core. When I attempt to retrieve the Service Desk license, it asks me to put in server ID. I copy and paste it from the System info page (confirming no extra spaces before/after), and the page says "Invalid Server ID - Please try copying and pasting the Server ID directly from the product."
I see no way to get around this or to proceed with retrieving my license key. One thing that is interesting is that my server ID is not in the same format as the example (4 alpha - 4 numeric - 4 alpha - 4 numeric). Mine is 8 alphanumeric - 4 alphanumeric - 4 alphanumeric - 4 alpha numeric - 12 alphanumeric.
What can I do to get past this screen and get my Service Desk license?